martes, 23 de agosto de 2011

sin titulo

Hi everyone!
      Im in Spain!!! I felt I coudn´t start a blog until  I came up with a name for my blog... everyone kept telling me all these cool names they had. Everyone is so creative and here I am... not sure how to even start a blog. Two years ago I went to Argentina with my best friend Sarah. She was the spanish speaker, I was along for the ride. I struggled so much throughout my time there.. but I did pick up some words along the way. I remember Sarah and I were in an art museum in Argentina, and I stared at a piece of art for so so long. I loved it, I wanted it, I wanted to meet the artist and ask questions. When I looked to see what the piece had been named I saw ´sin titulo´. I said to myself, wow, without title, how powerful. It makes sense to name your piece without title. That way everyone can interpret in their own way! I moved on, happy as a clam, and as I continued to walk around I noticed more and more pieces with the title: Sin Titulo.... I don´t think I have ever felt stupidity like I did in that moment. I was in a quiet art musem and all I could do was laugh out loud.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario