miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

pictures of my piso!

My huuuggee kitchen! We had a deep fryer and everything, not that I would know how to use it?? I don't know if you can tell... but there is actually a layer of water along the tiles... yes, the washing machine broke with all my clothes inside... I was mopping it up for about an hour!

MY BALCONY!! I spend soo much time out here. Mari and I eat lunch and its all afternoon sun. We are now getting to the point where it's too hot, but it's been a blessing all year!

haha my DORM room! kinda looks like one right? But I love all the light it gets, and that I have my own balcony :)

Our family room! And here is Mari doing arts and crafts in front of the tv. There is another rounded balcony behind the couches there. pretty sweet digs huh?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario